The owner of this property requires a 50% down payment to reserve and full payment 30 days before check-in.
Fees & Taxes Cleaning Fee: $90
Lodging/Sales Tax: 12%
Time Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
To reserve your dates, a $100 damage deposit and 1/2 of the total rental will be required. The balance is due 30 days before your arrival. As long as nothing is damaged, we’ll return the $100 damage deposit within 14 days.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
In order to receive a refund of a deposit, tenant’s cancellation request must be made in writing 90 or more days prior to arrival. A refund will be issued minus a $75.00 cancellation fee. In the event of 90 days or less notification, owner will attempt to rent the reserved rental period and if successful, tenant will receive a refund. If entire rental period is not rented, the deposit is non-refundable. This also applies if a change in dates is attempted within 90 days from check-in, forfeiture of funds will be assessed for the time that is taken off of the stay. If you are concerned that you will need to cancel, we suggest travel insurance.House
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside condo. Smoking is allowed outside only. Smoking of any substance in the condo will result in forfeiture of the security deposit.
2. Sea Club II Condo association does not allow pets.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
3. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances for their intended uses